Survivor: Kaôh Rōng has begun, and thus so has the time for the Purple Rock Survivor Podcast to totally renege on our preseason analysis. Let’s find out what we think about the new cast members now that we have actual things to judge them on!
In this episode, we discuss:
- First impressions of the episode, the season, and the tribes.
- Why Darnell? How not Alecia?
- Is it common knowledge that you have to hold your googles while diving?
- The ear worm! OH GOD THE EAR WORM!
- Maybe it’s a good idea to acknowledge the humanity of your tribe mates by learning their names.
- Tai Trang is an awesome human being and those that don’t think so can leave.
- The Brains tribe is a whole lot more functional than is preferable.
- You know, except Debbie.
- What sort of medevac situations we can expect this season.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 13 “The Survivor Devil” - December 14, 2017