Hey mates and Sheilas, sharculese is still having power and internet difficulties, so he can’t recap week 7. Since week 8 is just about to start and is going to be action-packed (six seasons and a movie! three episodes and a merge!), I’m just putting this up as a placeholder so we can discuss these two episodes and THE SEASON’S MOST SHOCKING BLINDSIDE (j/k).
- Man I hope John Kirhoffer is watching Australian Survivor. The challenge designers are just killing it.
- Did Peter do the right thing by mutinying, given that the merge is so close? Should Sarah have beaten him to the punch?
- Going into the merge Samatau has an 8-4 numbers advantage, all of the idols, and tons of intel on Asaga thanks to that messy episode 14 tribal. I’m really worried that we’re headed for a straight Pagonging of Asaga after the merge. Thoughts?
- What could prevent this? Can Luke and Sarah possibly continue to work together? Would it make sense for Peter and other bottom-feeders at Samatau to break away?
- Did it make any sense for Asaga to pass on an opportunity to get rid of a big threat (i.e., Luke or Sarah)?
- Odette: Robbed Goddess or Robbed-est Goddess?
Favorite seasons: Pearl Islands, China, Tocantins, Heroes vs. Villains, Philippines, Cagayan, Cambodia
Favorite players: Yul Kwon, Denise Stapley, Cirie Fields, Tony Vlachos, Judd Sergeant, Benjamin Wade (Tocantins and HvV only), Brenda Lowe (fight me!)
Latest posts by Assistant Dragon Slayer (see all)
- Australian Survivor, Season 2: Finale and Reunion - October 13, 2017
- Australian Survivor, Season 2: Week 11, Episodes 24-25 - October 10, 2017
- Australian Survivor, Season 2: Week 10, Episodes 22-23 - October 6, 2017