We’re wrapping up this Survivor Watch-Along, in which we watch a previous season of the show and invite you all to watch along with us. This time, we discuss the Survivor: Gabon finale and reunion in podcast form.
For the Watch-Along, the three of us that hadn’t seen Gabon– John, Mark, and Matt- watched the season and discussed the episodes here each week. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Sugar, the kingmaker
- Susie, the not-remotely-Sandra
- Corinne, the attention seeker
- Randy, the curmudgeon
- Bob, the guy who was there
- Kenny, the not-quite-mastermind
- Marcus and Charlie, the smoldering sexual tension
We also answer questions and discuss topics we received from you, our beloved audience. Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Survivor: Game Changers Fantasy League Purple Rock Staff Draft - February 21, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X - December 21, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016