We’re wrapping up this Survivor Watch-Along, in which we watch a previous season of the show and invite you all to watch along with us. This time, we discuss the Survivor: Gabon finale and reunion in podcast form.
For the Watch-Along, the three of us that hadn’t seen Gabon– John, Mark, and Matt- watched the season and discussed the episodes here each week. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Sugar, the kingmaker
- Susie, the not-remotely-Sandra
- Corinne, the attention seeker
- Randy, the curmudgeon
- Bob, the guy who was there
- Kenny, the not-quite-mastermind
- Marcus and Charlie, the smoldering sexual tension
We also answer questions and discuss topics we received from you, our beloved audience. Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 12 “About to Have a Rumble” - December 2, 2016
- Purple Rock Podcast 2016 Survivor Hall of Fame Nominees - November 29, 2016