We’re wrapping up this Survivor Watch-Along, in which we watch a previous season of the show and invite you all to watch along with us. This time, we discuss the Survivor: Gabon finale and reunion in podcast form.
For the Watch-Along, the three of us that hadn’t seen Gabon– John, Mark, and Matt- watched the season and discussed the episodes here each week. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Sugar, the kingmaker
- Susie, the not-remotely-Sandra
- Corinne, the attention seeker
- Randy, the curmudgeon
- Bob, the guy who was there
- Kenny, the not-quite-mastermind
- Marcus and Charlie, the smoldering sexual tension
We also answer questions and discuss topics we received from you, our beloved audience. Thanks for watching along with us!