It was the by-the-numbers episode we’ve been expecting for when it was finally time to get rid of Joe. The Purple Rock Survivor Podcast will try to make our episode a little more than by-the-numbers to compensate. Like Joe, we may fail.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Is it possible to have a realistic expectation for a player like Joe?
- Does targeting Abi-Maria make sense?
- What are Spencer and Tasha up to?
- Given the success of Jeremy, Kelley, and Keith, do we need to reassess San Juan del Sur?
- This family visit was actually worth while!
- But should you try and win it?
- Is Kelley too far under the radar, or is she positioned just right?
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episodes 8 & 9 “There’s a New Sheriff in Town” - April 21, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 7 “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 14, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 6 “Vote Early, Vote Often” - April 7, 2017