It was the by-the-numbers episode we’ve been expecting for when it was finally time to get rid of Joe. The Purple Rock Survivor Podcast will try to make our episode a little more than by-the-numbers to compensate. Like Joe, we may fail.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Is it possible to have a realistic expectation for a player like Joe?
- Does targeting Abi-Maria make sense?
- What are Spencer and Tasha up to?
- Given the success of Jeremy, Kelley, and Keith, do we need to reassess San Juan del Sur?
- This family visit was actually worth while!
- But should you try and win it?
- Is Kelley too far under the radar, or is she positioned just right?
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017