John’s away for the penultimate episode of Survivor Cambodia, so Emma and Matt joined Andy for a video podcast to fill in. And then they took over! As always, live shows are unedited, so slight warning for language and lower audio quality. And for Matt shaking his camera like he was filming the Normandy invasion.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Has the hate gone too far on Abi, or did it go too far away?
- Why vote out a goat like Abi-Maria?
- Is Spencer doing as well as it seems he’s doing?
- Alliances vs voting blocs, since I guess it’s about time we talk about that
- Kelley being called a goat: was Andy somehow right about something last week?
- What can get in the way of Jeremy’s path to victory?
- Is Kimmi and underrated jury threat?
- Would Keith always go deep in Survivor?
- Has Tasha set herself up to fail?
- And our final predictions of what the big historic moment will be and who will win the season?
Also, if you’re wondering if my son ever sleeps, the answer is no. Because life isn’t supposed to be easy.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 12 “About to Have a Rumble” - December 2, 2016
- Purple Rock Podcast 2016 Survivor Hall of Fame Nominees - November 29, 2016