The second episode of Survivor Cambodia, “Survivor MacGyver”, finds one of our hosts in a deep, deep funk and the other trying not to kick a man when he’s down. The problem? People are SO much easier to kick when they’re already at your feet. Can he resist?
In this episode, we discuss:
- What went wrong for Shirin?
- Our completely unbiased assessments of Shirin as a player.
- How do solve a problem like Abi-Maria?
- The greatness of Jeff Varner.
- Our take on Andrew Savage.
- Are the show’s narratives invented or legitimate?
- And debut our new segment: rising and falling.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017