The third episode of Survivor Cambodia is dominated by Abi-Maria and Jeff Varner, like the season itself, as so is this podcast. Listen as we continue to discuss “how do you solve a problem like Abi-Maria?”
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who got screwed by the swap? Who did well by the swap?
- Peih-Gee as Abi-Maria’s latest victim.
- How on earth did Tasha and Savage turn a two-to-four situation to their advantage?
- How badly did Varner screw up?
- Spencer-bot learning the feel-ings of the hoo-mans
- Jeremy’s emerging winners edit
- And a crazy theory of who could lose the next challenge
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 12 “About to Have a Rumble” - December 2, 2016
- Purple Rock Podcast 2016 Survivor Hall of Fame Nominees - November 29, 2016