The third episode of Survivor Cambodia is dominated by Abi-Maria and Jeff Varner, like the season itself, as so is this podcast. Listen as we continue to discuss “how do you solve a problem like Abi-Maria?”
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who got screwed by the swap? Who did well by the swap?
- Peih-Gee as Abi-Maria’s latest victim.
- How on earth did Tasha and Savage turn a two-to-four situation to their advantage?
- How badly did Varner screw up?
- Spencer-bot learning the feel-ings of the hoo-mans
- Jeremy’s emerging winners edit
- And a crazy theory of who could lose the next challenge
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017