The third episode of Survivor Cambodia is dominated by Abi-Maria and Jeff Varner, like the season itself, as so is this podcast. Listen as we continue to discuss “how do you solve a problem like Abi-Maria?”
In this episode, we discuss:
- Who got screwed by the swap? Who did well by the swap?
- Peih-Gee as Abi-Maria’s latest victim.
- How on earth did Tasha and Savage turn a two-to-four situation to their advantage?
- How badly did Varner screw up?
- Spencer-bot learning the feel-ings of the hoo-mans
- Jeremy’s emerging winners edit
- And a crazy theory of who could lose the next challenge
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episodes 8 & 9 “There’s a New Sheriff in Town” - April 21, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 7 “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 14, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 6 “Vote Early, Vote Often” - April 7, 2017