We say a sad goodbye to Jeff Varner in the fourth episode of Survivor: Cambodia while saying hello to our special guest, Cory Barker from TV.com and Complex Pop Culture.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What is a respectable TV critic appearing on a Survivor podcast?
- How the loss of Jeff Varner from our lives affects us personally.
- If we should be giving Abi-Maria more credit
- Where Jeff Varner ranks among the all-time best narrators in the history of the show
- If new Kass is robbing us of our desired Kass experience
- What a neutral observer thinks in our ongoing us-against-the-world stance on Andrew Savage
- If Survivor has irreparably screwed up the tribe expansion
- What would have happened if a woman would have volunteered to do the hero challenge?
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017