To discuss the ninth episode of Survivor Cambodia, we took to live video and invited Emma to join us. Now you can decide which medium you’d prefer to hear Andy interrupt people on.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The fan reaction to the episode and season
- Stephen’s big night and literary legacy
- The new advantage
- Jeremy’s big edit
- Objectifying Joe
- Ciera’s growing confidence
- My two-and-a-half year old’s lack of regard for his bedtime and his dad’s hobby
- Who has zero percent chance of winning the season
- Predictions for TWO boots next week
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 12 “About to Have a Rumble” - December 2, 2016