To discuss the ninth episode of Survivor Cambodia, we took to live video and invited Emma to join us. Now you can decide which medium you’d prefer to hear Andy interrupt people on.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The fan reaction to the episode and season
- Stephen’s big night and literary legacy
- The new advantage
- Jeremy’s big edit
- Objectifying Joe
- Ciera’s growing confidence
- My two-and-a-half year old’s lack of regard for his bedtime and his dad’s hobby
- Who has zero percent chance of winning the season
- Predictions for TWO boots next week
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us @purplerockpod, or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017