Andy and John discuss a crowd-pleasing episode of Survivor: Game Changers that will surely put the season on the right course, right? RIGHT?
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Happy times are back for this season as the good guys win an episode.
- But should Sarah have flipped? How does this benefit her?
- What made Sarah flip? Was it a careful calculation of all the avenues this opens up, or was she just mad at Debbie because of things Aubry told her?
- Can Sarah win this season?
- Is Debbie a terrible alliance partner?
- What is Debbie’s highlight from her time in Survivor?
- Michaela has no chill.
- Neither does Andrea.
- Will this save the season?
- Was Cirie’s inspirational moment really a thing?
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
— Ana Paula 🇧🇷 (@ANAPAULARJ) April 27, 2017
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Ghost Island Preview - February 20, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018