Andy and John discuss a crowd-pleasing episode of Survivor: Game Changers that will surely put the season on the right course, right? RIGHT?
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Happy times are back for this season as the good guys win an episode.
- But should Sarah have flipped? How does this benefit her?
- What made Sarah flip? Was it a careful calculation of all the avenues this opens up, or was she just mad at Debbie because of things Aubry told her?
- Can Sarah win this season?
- Is Debbie a terrible alliance partner?
- What is Debbie’s highlight from her time in Survivor?
- Michaela has no chill.
- Neither does Andrea.
- Will this save the season?
- Was Cirie’s inspirational moment really a thing?
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
— Ana Paula 🇧🇷 (@ANAPAULARJ) April 27, 2017
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episodes 12 “Not Going to Roll Over and Die” - December 8, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episodes 10 & 11 “Buy One, Get One Free” - December 1, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 9 “Fear of the Unknown” - November 26, 2017