Another episode of Survivor: Game Changers where the players we like are successful. So we’ve got to be happy, right?
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Why are we so down on a season that SHOULD be making us happy?
- Our issues with the season-long edit.
- Sierra Dawn Thomas’ failure and why it was such a failure.
- Was this the right move for Michaela and Tai?
- Praise for Sarah. Lots of it.
- Sierra Dawn Thomas’ signature Survivor moment.
- Was this the most drawn out family visit ever?
- The Great Culpepper reunion of 2017.
- Brad vs Sarah, who you got?
- Predictions, plural, for next week.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 13 “The Survivor Devil” - December 14, 2017