We discuss the penultimate of Survivor: Game Changers and kill our idols. Fun!
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Was Cirie just beaten by a buncha rules or does she only have herself to blame?
- Was it the right move to flip on Andrea?
- Can Cirie lose in front of the jury?
- How much credit does Sarah deserve for Cirie’s blunder and the vote out of Michaela?
- Why Michaela?
- Why aren’t we more excited to see someone play a game as awesome as Sarah is playing?
- Why will Aubry never go with Tai’s plans?
- Is Aubry’s lack of screen time a grand injustice or a fair indictment of her game and contributions to this season?
- Can you believe the balls on Tai?
- Laughing at Troy.
- Andrea and Michaela’s defining Survivor moments.
- Predictions: sixth place through to the winner.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.