John and Andy discuss goats and the GOAT and the third episodes Survivor: Game Changers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- First impressions of the three new tribes.
- Is Nu-Nuku the best tribe top-to-bottom of all-time?
- Who would kill goat Bambi or her mother.
- Sandra is calling the shots. SANDRA IS CALLING THE SHOTS. What does this mean?
- Should we be concerned when J.T. is forced to make big moves?
- Troy found an idol to remind us that 2017 sucks.
- Fuck Yeah Brad Culpepper?
- Has the bloom come off the Tai rose?
- Was voting off Caleb the right move?
- What was Caleb’s biggest highlight in his short-lived Survivor career?
- Hali did some stuff. Kinda. Should we be excited?
- Predictions for two boots.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episodes 8 & 9 “There’s a New Sheriff in Town” - April 21, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 7 “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 14, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 6 “Vote Early, Vote Often” - April 7, 2017