John and Andy discuss goats and the GOAT and the third episodes Survivor: Game Changers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- First impressions of the three new tribes.
- Is Nu-Nuku the best tribe top-to-bottom of all-time?
- Who would kill goat Bambi or her mother.
- Sandra is calling the shots. SANDRA IS CALLING THE SHOTS. What does this mean?
- Should we be concerned when J.T. is forced to make big moves?
- Troy found an idol to remind us that 2017 sucks.
- Fuck Yeah Brad Culpepper?
- Has the bloom come off the Tai rose?
- Was voting off Caleb the right move?
- What was Caleb’s biggest highlight in his short-lived Survivor career?
- Hali did some stuff. Kinda. Should we be excited?
- Predictions for two boots.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.