Win or lose, the queen stays the queen. Adios.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- The value of a six episode homage to Sandra.
- How we’re taking her departure.
- The emotional journey of watching the episode.
- If there was anything she could’ve done to save herself.
- If it was the right move to take her out.
- Last thoughts for the haters.
- Choosing a career highlight for Sandra among the many, many available options.
- How we feel about the season going forward given recent trends.
- What can we reasonably hope for at this point?
- Have the producers messed this season up via casting, swaps, twists, etc?
- Brad and Troy’s penis partnership.
- The ridiculous Cochran cameo and how it could’ve been better or worse.
- Tai’s idols and what they say about him.
- Our spoiler policy.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017