Win or lose, the queen stays the queen. Adios.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- The value of a six episode homage to Sandra.
- How we’re taking her departure.
- The emotional journey of watching the episode.
- If there was anything she could’ve done to save herself.
- If it was the right move to take her out.
- Last thoughts for the haters.
- Choosing a career highlight for Sandra among the many, many available options.
- How we feel about the season going forward given recent trends.
- What can we reasonably hope for at this point?
- Have the producers messed this season up via casting, swaps, twists, etc?
- Brad and Troy’s penis partnership.
- The ridiculous Cochran cameo and how it could’ve been better or worse.
- Tai’s idols and what they say about him.
- Our spoiler policy.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episodes 8 & 9 “There’s a New Sheriff in Town” - April 21, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 7 “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 14, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 6 “Vote Early, Vote Often” - April 7, 2017