Time to say goodbye to a season that started out so promising, and ended, well, like this.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Advantagegeddon: was it unfair or just unfortunate?
- What can be done to prevent such a thing in the future, or should anything be done?
- Cirie’s defining Survivor moment.
- Why would Tai burn an idol on Aubry, only to vote her out the next day? Does this illustrate how frustrating it must be to play with Tai?
- Aubry’s defining Survivor moment.
- Brad blowing his entire game by trying to intimidate Tai. Was this an end game screw up, or simply a reveal of what had been missing in the edit?
- Where does Brad’s FTC decision rank in the all-time blunders?
- Tai’s defining Survivor moment.
- Should Sarah have taken Tai up on his fire-challenge tie vote idea?
- Thoughts on the new final tribal format.
- Thoughts on this tribal specifically.
- Troy’s defining Survivor moment.
- Brad’s defining Survivor moment.
- Rating Sarah’s win.
- Sarah’s defining Survivor moment.
- Final thoughts on the season. How does it rank?
- Gratuitous shout outs. Lots of em.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.