John and Andy engage in a measured, reasonable discussion about the thirteenth episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Andy’s vow to not yell at all for this episode.
- The plan to vote out Ben couldn’t possi-blie go wrong.
- The outrage over the show allowing Ben to play an idol in a suboptimal way.
- Ben’s idol strategy.
- No, there aren’t too many idols now.
- Ashley’s final critique of her own game.
- The resumes of the final five.
- Heroes, Healers, Hustlers.
- Final predictions, along with some prop bets.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 13 “The Survivor Devil” - December 14, 2017