John is back on the show with Andy to discuss the topics he’s best able to discuss. And also the third episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- How surprised we were by the vote.
- How gratifying it was that Patrick somehow turned all the inherent advantages granted him into being the third boot.
- If Patrick was the right call, no matter how gratifying it may have been.
- Cole’s plan to go after Joe and how Jessica reacted to it.
- How we felt that none of this came to pass and whether or not next week’s changes will render it moot.
- If the dual showmance plot lines say something about the power of human attraction, or just that these particular contestants aren’t very savvy?
- The Heroes scene this week (but mostly just the episode one stuff again).
- The most attractive Survivor casts of all-time.
- Heroic, Healing, and Hustle moments of the week.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 4 “I Don’t Like Having Snakes Around” - October 20, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 3 “My Kisses Are Private” - October 13, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 2 “I’m a Wild Banshee” - October 5, 2017