John and Andy discuss the swap episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- The three to three swap.
- Initial reactions to the new tribes.
- We don’t have to ask anymore if Cole is an idiot or not.
- One-time use only advantages.
- Jessica’s decision to block Devon’s vote.
- Joe’s moves to get the vote on himself.
- Which band’s catalogue would be the most fun or most awkward for Probst to reference during challenges.
- Heroic, healing, and hustle moments of the week.
- Which players are interesting us now.
- Probably more bullshit about a week one non-move.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017