John and Andy discuss the swap episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- The three to three swap.
- Initial reactions to the new tribes.
- We don’t have to ask anymore if Cole is an idiot or not.
- One-time use only advantages.
- Jessica’s decision to block Devon’s vote.
- Joe’s moves to get the vote on himself.
- Which band’s catalogue would be the most fun or most awkward for Probst to reference during challenges.
- Heroic, healing, and hustle moments of the week.
- Which players are interesting us now.
- Probably more bullshit about a week one non-move.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017