Andy and John are joined by special guest Emma for a three person podcast look at the fifth episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers.
In this episode, Andy, John, and Emma discuss:
- How we can’t decide if this was a good episode or a bad one for Chrissy.
- Chrissy’s use of the threat of a women’s alliance.
- If women’s alliances should happen more often.
- Ryan’s decision to choose Chrissy and burn Ali.
- Why John was down on Ali this week.
- Jessica helping Mike find the idol.
- Why hasn’t Joe found the blue idol.
- Ryan’s heroic theme of failure.
- What storylines we’re interested in so far this season.
- What can be done to improve this season from average to actually good.
- Heroic, healing, hustle moments, because somebody should still talk about this killer theme.
- Why Lauren and other people are the best bets to go home next week.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Since some people have a hard time letting things go, I’ve decided to put a discussion from the offseason to bed. Let’s get this over with.
- The Littlest Hobo (87% Votes)
- Diff'rent Strokes (13% Votes)
Total Voters: 26
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017