Andy and John discuss the sixth episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- If THIS was the episode to turn us around on the season.
- How John was really fooled that JP was going home.
- If getting rid of Ali was the right move.
- Why it was framed as Ryan’s choice instead of Chrissy’s.
- Ryan’s post-tribal performance.
- Why we liked Ali despite a near complete lack of success.
- If it’s time Survivors start redefining what a “threat” is.
- If we’re in a new era of Survivor, and if so, when did the revival end.
- Heroism, Healing, and Hustling.
- The various alliance configurations heading into the merge.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017