Andy and John discuss the merge episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- How we felt about the merge episode.
- Breaking down our reactions to how each of these players performed:
- Ben, who seemed to be the decision-maker.
- Chrissy, who seemed to be calling the shots.
- Joe, who is about this life, but is he any good at it?
- Cole, who does not understand social niceties
- Mike, who went between his group and Ben and targeted Chrissy.
- Lauren, who wanted to stay with her swap tribe, but didn’t.
- Ryan, who laughingly sucked at challenges and high fives.
- Desi, who won a challenge.
- Jessica, who went home.
- What’s the worst restaurant you can think of that you wouldn’t be PSYCHED to eat at after a couple weeks on Survivor?
- Picking our new favourite players of the season (click here if you need proof, but don’t do so until after you’ve listened to the podcast).
- Heroic, Healing, and Hustling moments of the week.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017