Andy and John finally get around to yelling about the ninth episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- If there any way to make sense of Mike’s move.
- They did it again. These dumb asses did it AGAIN.
- If Cole was the right target.
- If Mike was the right secondary target.
- How Ben is most definitely NOT steam rolling people.
- The latest display of Ryan’s superior social game.
- Our current opinion of this game and these players.
- Could… Devon be actually winning this thing?
- Could Lauren?
- Did Joe’s strategy actually kinda work?
- Heroic, Healing, Hustle yada yadas.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017