Andy and John have two episodes of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers to talk about. Oddly, they’re actually excited to do so.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Their feelings about these two episodes.
- Lauren’s big move to flip the game.
- If now was the right time to flip on the 7.
- If targeting JP instead of idol-holding Ryan was defensible.
- The secret agent plan.
- If they should’ve targeting Ben instead of Joe.
- Is Ben as big a lock to win in front of a jury as we’re being lead to believe?
- How we feel about Joe Mena.
- Giving Lauren fans their time to gloat.
- How great is Devon?
- The comeuppance of Chrissy and Ryan, and also that of Mike and Joe.
- That HHH gimmick still.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episodes 12 “Not Going to Roll Over and Die” - December 8, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episodes 10 & 11 “Buy One, Get One Free” - December 1, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 9 “Fear of the Unknown” - November 26, 2017