The baffling decisions of the twelfth episode of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers get the uncensored treatment. For real, do not listen to this in a space where you don’t want people hearing certain language.
WARNING: We use bad language in this one. Lots of it.
In this episode, Andy and John yell about:
- Lauren’s decision. Can we defend it?
- Mike burning up half an idol.
- How it feels to watch a season where nothing matters.
- Ashley and Lauren blowing up a final four two tribals after forming it, but one tribal before they’d have a majority without it.
- Ben’s actions this episode, from reacting to hearing his name out there to how it reacted to the tribal council outcomes.
- Is eliminating Ben worth blowing up your whole game at this point?
- How the Queen of the Social Game handled her reward win.
- That fucking challenge tho.
- Not a good look for Devon and Ashley to so obviously broadcast their security in the game.
- Heroism, healing, and hustling.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 13 “The Survivor Devil” - December 14, 2017