John and Andy finish off (phrasing) the season of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers.
Note: due to time constraints, this episode is less edited than usual. So listen with caution.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Our feelings on the finale.
- Lots of gloating.
- The fire making twist. We gotta get into it, but maybe not in the way you expect.
- Will a player who survived due to the fire making twist ever be accepted by fandom at large as legitimate?
- How do we feel about Ben as a winner, irrespective of how he got there?
- Why we think people are rejecting him (besides the twist).
- Laughing at the idea that Chrissy was screwed.
- We in here talking about challenge wins. I mean, listen, we’re talking about challenge wins, not a social game, not a strategic game, not a good game, we talking about challenge wins.
- So if this twist doesn’t happen, does Chrissy beat Devon?
- Devon’s big move of the episode and what it says about his game.
- Final thoughts on Ryan.
- Final thoughts on Mike.
- Our thoughts on the new FTC format now that we’ve had two versions of it.
- The incredibly short reunion and whether or not its even a necessary part of Survivor fandom anymore.
- Putting the Heroic, Healing, and Hustle moments gimmick to bed.
- Early ranking of this season and winner.
- Thank yous.
- Offseason plans.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 13 “The Survivor Devil” - December 14, 2017