Let’s kick a new season off with some old school yelling at our fans for deigning to share their opinions with us.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- How ill prepared we are to discuss this season (suck on THAT, hustlers).
- First impressions (like, actually first).
- Chrissy’s heroic decision to do nothing.
- How much must you suck to be a former Olympian who DIDN’T puke during a puzzle and cart ride challenge and still get voted out?
- How Alan probably isn’t crazy, but… he sure seems like it?
- Is Joe in the zero percent club?
- Ryan sharing his idol information with Devon.
- Puking, pushing themes, maze selection, searching for idols, t-shirts, stuff like that.
If you have questions or comments, @ us on Twitter, or send us an email (purplerockpodcast at gmail).
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 4 “I Don’t Like Having Snakes Around” - October 20, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 3 “My Kisses Are Private” - October 13, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 2 “I’m a Wild Banshee” - October 5, 2017