Time to begin the next Survivor Watch-Along, in which we watch a previous season of the show and invite you all to watch along with us. This time, we’re discussing the first three episodes Survivor: Heroes vs Villains. Because it’s awesome.
NOTICE: Because this podcast is unedited, there are some curse words throughout. Those listening with younger people around may choose not to this time. Apologies. It’s Emma’s fault.
Andy and Emma kick-off the rewatch of perhaps the greatest season in Survivor history. In this podcast, we talk about:
- How the Heroes vs Villains theme impacted the season.
- Which members of the cast were mis-cast on their tribes.
- Discuss possible alternatives for the person that maybe shouldn’t have been cast at all.
- The epic-ness of the opening scene.
- How fun the Villains tribe is.
- How much less fun the Heroes tribe is.
- The beginning of the Rob vs Russell feud.
- What possible mistakes people made in the first three boots.
- The quick epilogue to the Gabon Watch-Along.
- Saying goodbye to Survivor coverage on The AV Club.
Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- The Top 10 Moments of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X - December 21, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016