After the explosive merge episode of Heroes vs Villains its time to track the inevitable march to the finale with three episodes that might not be as inevitable as they seem.
Andy and Emma continue the rewatch of perhaps the greatest season in Survivor history. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Candice messing the entire game up despite the fact that she more than anyone should know better.
- Grudging praise for Russell for flipping Candice.
- What Sandra’s “anyone but me” strategy really means.
- Cat fights and Treasure Island.
- Parvati’s complete lack of inroads with the potential jurors.
- How Russell Hantz is like Drogon the Dragon.
- How Russell Hantz is like Donald Trump.
- How Russell Hantz is like Erik Reichenbach?!?
- How Rupert of all people perfected the fake idol ploy.
- Was Rupert the best game player of the Heroes who made the merge?
- Russell’s unique ability to ensure jurors will extra-hate him right before he puts them on the jury.
And while we don’t talk about it, you all really need to watch this (again if you already have):
Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017