We’re back with the second instalment of the Survivor: Heroes vs Villains Watch-Along. This episodes covers the fourth and fifth episodes of the season and the continued fall from grace for the Heroes tribe.
Andy and Emma continue the rewatch of perhaps the greatest season in Survivor history. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Coach coming thiiiiiiis close to having an actual human moment on Survivor.
- The continued inversion of roles between the Heroes and Villains tribes.
- The Heroes tribe’s biggest problem.
- Why anyone would refuse free chocolate.
- Who is getting the hero edit of the season.
- Did Cirie screw up or just take a bad beat?
- How Tom was awesome, at least until he was voted out.
- Should JT have chosen Tom over the hobbled James?
- Would things have been different if Tom and Cirie had aligned rather than battled one another?
- Hot bods and beards and stuff.
Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 13 “The Survivor Devil” - December 14, 2017