It’s time to discuss the sixth and seventh episodes of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains. This ish is bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s.
NOTICE: Because this podcast is unedited, there are some curse words throughout. Those listening with younger people around might want to choose not to this time. Apologies.
Andy and Emma continue the rewatch of perhaps the greatest season in Survivor history. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Did Tyson make the dumbest move in Survivor history?
- How much credit should be given to Russell Hantz for what transpired?
- How Russell Hantz is the Beijing Olympics of Survivor.
- Boston Rob. SOooOOooo much Boston Rob. Okay, that was mostly just Andy.
- Two sliding doors situations that would have majorly influenced the season had they gone another way.
- Did Jerri make the right move? Did Coach?
- How funny is it to see Coach get punked?
- Is Russell vs Rob the best pre-merge storyline of all-time?
- A final assessment of James.
- Emma’s eating habits.
Thanks for watching along with us!