It’s time to say goodbye to the tribal phase of Survivor: Heroes vs Villains and say hello to the merge. It’s also time to ask a lot of “was this the most [stupid/awesome/funny] thing ever questions.
Andy and Emma continue the rewatch of perhaps the greatest season in Survivor history. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Sandra’s big move to put Coach on the chopping block.
- The beginning of the Sandra winner’s edit.
- The assumption of a women’s alliance.
- Did JT make the dumbest move ever or is it defensible?
- Did Parvati make a mistake letting Courtney get voted out?
- Emma’s love of Courtney.
- Parvati keeping Russell on a need to know basis.
- The late merge.
- Rupert listening to Sandra.
- Great move at Tribal Council or GREATEST move at Tribal Council?
- The source of all of JT’s mistakes.
- The beginnings of Parvati’s loss.
Thanks for watching along with us!
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017