Time to wrap-up Heroes vs Villains with a discussion of the finale, the reunion, and the season as a whole. Do we still think it’s the best ever?
Andy and Emma finish the rewatch of perhaps the greatest season in Survivor history. In this podcast, we talk about:
- Russell Hantz the petulant child.
- Why Colby should be remembered better than he is.
- How Parvati made it to the final three.
- Jerri’s chances to win the game at the final jury.
- Jerri’s journey through 19 seasons of the show.
- Favourite moments from the final tribal council (yes, favourite with a u).
- How Parvati and Sandra are awesome.
- The gaaaaaame is flaaaaawed (no it isn’t).
- Did Russell know that he had lost Samoa while playing Heroes vs Villains?
- The worst things to have come out of a reunion episode.
- What was really the fifth dumbest move in Survivor history up to that point?
Question to you: how do you feel this little re-watch podcast experiment went? Worthwhile? Needs improvement? Something you’d like to again? Let us know in comments.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017