Rather than spend an hour discussing an old guy’s prostate, we decided to find other things to talk about this week. Hope you don’t mind.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Did anything from this episode matter?
- The poor design of the challenge.
- Aubry’s perhaps too late realization that Cydney is a threat.
- The Michele and Tai dalliance.
- Who each of these people should be targeting at final four.
- Predictions for the rest of the season, including whether or not it’s a final two.
- The Under the Radar strategy and why it secretly sucks.
- Reader questions!
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and we are sometimes more lax in our editing. So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017