So… that happened. Listen to us struggle to figure out why the finale of Survivor: Kaoh Rong went the way it did and do the impossible: admit that we were wrong.
In this episode, we discuss:
- They were right, we were wrong. Definitively.
- Why was this so obvious to a subset of fans while being a complete mystery to the majority?
- Did the show make a convinced case for WHY Michele won?
- Why do we think she won?
- Is this the best edit the show could have given Michele?
- How does she rate as a winner?
- How the Truther wars impacted our enjoyment of the season and what can be done in the future.
- Why did Aubry lose? Could she have done something different?
- The vote out a jury member twist.
- What does Michele’s victory say about the game of Survivor?
- Cydney and Tai and what we liked about them.
- How does the season rank?
- The promo for the next season of Survivor.
- The winners of all our little contests.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and we are sometimes more lax in our editing. So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- The Top 10 Moments of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X - December 21, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016