Two episodes into Survivor: Kaôh Rōng and it looks like we already have a train wreck tribe. Even better, we have an epic train wreck tribal council to discuss. Should be more fun than an ear infestation.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How does someone go from frontrunner to DOA so quickly?
- What is Brawn doing? Why are they doing this? HOW are they doing this?
- Are we getting a stealth Alecia winner’s edit?
- Were Big Brother fans wrong about Caleb? They are, after all, Big Brother fans.
- Do we like these impossible-to-obtain idols?
- Pathogens is just a made up word and all water is safe to drink, right?
- Why is there a sudden growth in the opinion that Liz is in danger?
- Stepping up our ridiculous medevac scenario game.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and do sometimes slip in our editing. So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017