TV.com critic Cory Barker joins us to discuss the fourth episode of Survivor: Kaoh Rong so we can debate which is more fun, seeing players almost die or seeing players want to kill each other.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Just how dangerous was that reward challenge? Was it irresponsible?
- Was this truly the most dramatic medical evacuation ever?
- What Caleb was like on Big Brother compared to what we saw on Survivor.
- Which was more fun to watch, Caleb almost die or Jason and Scot fight with Alecia?
- Was this bullying or justifiable?
- What do we make of Jason’s edit?
- What should Alecia have done once the inevitable was made clear?
- Will Peter get his foreshadowed revenge?
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and we are sometimes more lax in our editing (this one might have let one slip through). So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 12 “About to Have a Rumble” - December 2, 2016
- Purple Rock Podcast 2016 Survivor Hall of Fame Nominees - November 29, 2016