Peter bungles his way out of the sixth episode of Survivor: Kaoh Rong, so who deserves the credit? We give this one E for effort, and T for nice try.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How much we’ll miss getting to clown Peter.
- How much credit should we give Aubry or her move to vote Peter?
- How well did Tai and Scot play the situation?
- Is it unfair to let Scot shoot baskets?
- Julia. It’s time to discuss Julia.
- The Nick and Michele situation and what it tells us about the winner of the season.
- Part-time models.
- The top 3 players at this point of the season.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and we are sometimes more lax in our editing. So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Survivor: Game Changers Fantasy League Purple Rock Staff Draft - February 21, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X - December 21, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016