As the title cleverly tells us, the seventh episode of Survivor: Kaoh Rong features the merge. It’s a whole new game! Until the game abruptly stops.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How do we properly calibrate our outrage against infections?
- Could dealing with horribly injured contestants for weeks be why production was less than excited about this season?
- Could Neal have won the season if he hadn’t been infected?
- What does Neal’s refusal to give Aubry his idol say about Aubry?
- What does the lack of Cydney in the show say about Cydney?
- Is Nick actually good at some of this Survivor stuff and does it matter?
- Michele and why winner’s edit discussions have become the least interesting discussions in Survivor fandom.
- Scot’s willingness to give up all his information to a stranger.
- The Debbie rollercoaster taking a plunge.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and we are sometimes more lax in our editing. So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017