We try to figure out a logical way to discuss the crazy ninth episode of Survivor: Kaoh Rong. We probably fail to do so.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The genius of pissing off jury members by sabotaging their lives.
- The genius of openly showing your alliance that you’re willing to flip on them for rewards.
- The genius of turning to the dark side.
- The genius of casting aside your newly formed alliance rather than voting out the people sabotaging your lives.
- The genius of trusting the person you were going to vote off because you couldn’t trust them.
- The genius of trolling people with your idols at Tribal Council.
- The biggest genius of the week.
- The genius of our medevac scenarios.
- The genius of early casting rumours for season 34.
Of course, we always welcome your comments. You can leave a comment here, tweet us (@purplerockpod, @purplerockjohn, @purplerockandy), or email us at purplerockpodcast on gmail. Thanks for listening and/or watching!
Note on our Explicit rating: This is not a particularly explicit podcast, but we do have some in our archives that qualify and we are sometimes more lax in our editing. So to comply with iTunes, we’ve erred on the side of caution and put in that rating. However, we will always warn listeners if a particular podcast is actually explicit before it begins.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Ghost Island Preview - February 20, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018