A new season of Survivor brings actual footage from which to make our judgements. Lets see which conclusions we jump to in this generation battle.
Look at us Gen Xers, making podcasts and being on YouTube. We’ll show those Millennials how it’s done when we discuss:
- Our first dose of the theme of the season being forced down our throats.
- How to choose the best supplies for your camp.
- The feasibility of twists that take 13 episodes to pay off.
- The math skills of the Tri-Force.
- The myriad of ways that David failed and how those failures may have saved him.
- Participation tarps and evacuations.
- The value of shortcuts.
- Why Rachel? Why CeCe? The answer may not surprise you.
- Who made a good impression; who did not.
- John’s first impressions of Canadian snack foods.
- How you should pay your student loans.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 13 “The Survivor Devil” - December 14, 2017