That other Thanksgiving is over so it’s time to talk about the tenth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X and the Great Rock Color Injustice.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- Great episode, or GREATEST EPISODE?
- Rock color complaints.
- That Tribal Council tho…
- Was David going to play his idol for Hannah?
- Did David jump the gun in going after Zeke?
- Did Zeke?
- What Hannah’s amazing skills of deception say about her chances of winning this game.
- Should Jessica have flipped on the re-vote?
- Could Chris have won if he just got over his vendetta with Jessica?
- David’s growth arc.
- Adam and his letter.
- Bret and Zeke and why Survivor MIGHT be better than revolving chairs listening to music.
- If it was a mistake for everyone to take their eyes off the ball when it comes to Jay.
- Jay’s suddenly strong position in the game, which we were told could never happen due to his massive mistake in voting out Michaela.
- How you can help support our site – this week only! (Well other weeks too, but especially this week).
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017