Andy and Emma get together on video and audio to discuss the latest episode of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X. And since John isn’t around to keep the trains moving on time, we discuss the HELL out of it.
In this episode, Andy and Emma discuss:
- Adam’s great episode.
- The mistake he made this week. The answer may surprise you!
- If it means that Adam suddenly has a shot at winning.
- Lil’ Will’s Big Move.
- Ken’s loyalty oath. That was weird, right?
- Where things went wrong for Zeke.
- If Hannah is truly perceptive about votes or just paranoid about going home.
- The idea that this season lacks a coherent narrative and if that matters.
- What a teenager would need to do to win Survivor.
- Who our loved ones would be on the island.
- Why John is not on the podcast.
- Our top five albums from 2000-2009 and why it was the best decade for music.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017