Andy welcomes Matt to the show to discuss the penultimate episode of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X. Is it time for Big MovesTM?
In this episode, Andy and Matt discuss:
- The tragedy of squishing these two AMAZING boots together into one episode.
- If Actual Child Will was screwed no matter what he did.
- Sunday is nice.
- Hannah’s decision making and what it says about her as a player.
- Where are we with Big Moves in a post-Michele world?
- Two bros worrying about their mamas.
- Bret’s UTR game.
- If Ken is still a contender.
- Predicting sixth through first place.
- How this season ranks with some of the best final sixes of all-time.
- If a full and potentially rushed end game is preferable to a languishing and underpopulated finale.
- TV shows that aren’t Survivor.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.