On #InternationalPodcastDay, the MOST international of podcasts discusses the second episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X and these delightful four young people who surely aren’t making you want to punch your computer screen.
We hope you’ll all get past your broken dreams and broken fantasy teams to listen to us discuss:
- How it felt to watch a million souls get snuffed when Mari was sent packing.
- Who to give credit to for her ouster.
- Who to give blame to for the same.
- Michelle’s handling of Hannah and Hannah’s handling of voting.
- Why on Earth did Michaela change her vote?
- Why did Will?
- Can you believe Tails and Figs got away with this? #Figlor
- The season’s REAL power couple: Ken and David
- Do we care about any of the other Gen-Xers?
- Mailbag questions about fan love for gamers, eliminating past seasons of Survivor from history, the power couple’s next move, how Ken rates among male models, and hockey(?)
- What’s gonna happen next week.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episodes 8 & 9 “There’s a New Sheriff in Town” - April 21, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 7 “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 14, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 6 “Vote Early, Vote Often” - April 7, 2017