Emma steps in for John to discuss the third episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. Here we are now, Survivor. Entertain us.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How Hannah’s behaviour was an indictment of Emma’s entire generation.
- How we felt about Paul getting the boot.
- Whether or not we can probably evaluate the decision made by Jessica, Sunday, et al based on how we felt about Paul getting the boot.
- Ken: the whole fishing, shirtless throwing, vinyl-loving, bullied for being Ken Doll package. (Phrasing)
- Why didn’t Ken and Paul get along.
- The brilliance of structuring an entire week’s advertising campaign over some people meeting up to have sandwiches.
- How these motherfuckers screwed us by not showing the purple rock.
- Adam’s less than smooth alliance building with Michaela.
- Jeff Probst telling us how the kids these days text and more ranting about the theme.
- Mail bag questions, including what’s the best and worst themes and who is our favourite dumb Survivors.
- Who will win the World Series.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episodes 8 & 9 “There’s a New Sheriff in Town” - April 21, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 7 “What Happened on Exile, Stays on Exile” - April 14, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Game Changers episode 6 “Vote Early, Vote Often” - April 7, 2017