Kill yr idols, because it’s time to talk about the fourth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X and decide who made the stupidest move this week. Lots of contenders.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What we think about David playing his idol. The answer may surprise you.
- Why Lucy sucks.
- If Jessica was the dumbest person on Gen X this week.
- Ken and all his girly emotions.
- How much better will this season will become once most of the Gen Xers are no longer on it.
- Challenges. We actually discuss challenges.
- What’s the better strategy when on the bottom: to use your time to socialize and reintegrate or to look for idols?
- Has the structure of Survivor episodes gotten too stale and predictable?
- Which types of strategic moves are our favorite from an entertainment perspective.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.