It’s time for a tribe swap and a swap of hosts as we cover the fifth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X.
In this episode, Andy and Matt discuss:
- How much better will this season be for not having to feature the Gen X tribe.
- If Sunday and Bret are doomed.
- If Michaela is getting the WINNERS EDIT.
- If Adam is flipping.
- How Taylor compares to past intelligence-deficient players.
- Jessica discussing her advantage with Ken.
- A couple of Okies.
- David’s EPIC performance at the challenge.
- What the David Wright idol doctrine is and whether there needs to be one.
- Was Chris right to move against a Gen Xer?
- Michelle’s attempt to target David.
- Why some people have turned on Ken and why they’re wrong.
- What individual challenge we would be best at.
- If we’d like to see a back-to-basics, more survival-based season again.
- What gimmick we’d like to see Survivor try or try again in the future.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.