It’s time for a tribe swap and a swap of hosts as we cover the fifth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X.
In this episode, Andy and Matt discuss:
- How much better will this season be for not having to feature the Gen X tribe.
- If Sunday and Bret are doomed.
- If Michaela is getting the WINNERS EDIT.
- If Adam is flipping.
- How Taylor compares to past intelligence-deficient players.
- Jessica discussing her advantage with Ken.
- A couple of Okies.
- David’s EPIC performance at the challenge.
- What the David Wright idol doctrine is and whether there needs to be one.
- Was Chris right to move against a Gen Xer?
- Michelle’s attempt to target David.
- Why some people have turned on Ken and why they’re wrong.
- What individual challenge we would be best at.
- If we’d like to see a back-to-basics, more survival-based season again.
- What gimmick we’d like to see Survivor try or try again in the future.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017