The Purple Rock Survivor Podcast power couple is back to discuss the sixth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. Any ordained ministers in the house?
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- The death of love.
- Jay’s recent success and whether or not it forces us to reassess him.
- Is David the next Cochran? Is he better?
- Why do we like Michaela but loathe Ozzy?
- Why Ken and Jessica are better at wooing than Figgy and Taylor. That Ken sure can woo.
- Should Adam have voted for Figgy or Ken?
- Should the target have been Taylor instead?
- Peak Probst
- Our favorite Survivors to never have come back to the show.
- The best seasons to introduce somebody to the show.
- The best characters in the modern era.
- The best episode of Friends.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 12 “About to Have a Rumble” - December 2, 2016
- Purple Rock Podcast 2016 Survivor Hall of Fame Nominees - November 29, 2016