The Purple Rock Survivor Podcast power couple is back to discuss the sixth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X. Any ordained ministers in the house?
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- The death of love.
- Jay’s recent success and whether or not it forces us to reassess him.
- Is David the next Cochran? Is he better?
- Why do we like Michaela but loathe Ozzy?
- Why Ken and Jessica are better at wooing than Figgy and Taylor. That Ken sure can woo.
- Should Adam have voted for Figgy or Ken?
- Should the target have been Taylor instead?
- Peak Probst
- Our favorite Survivors to never have come back to the show.
- The best seasons to introduce somebody to the show.
- The best characters in the modern era.
- The best episode of Friends.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Survivor: Game Changers Fantasy League Purple Rock Staff Draft - February 21, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X - December 21, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016