Frankly, we’re a little surprised at how excited we were to talk about the seventh episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, given the terrible result.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! That was so awful!!!!!
- But, it was kind of AMAZING, wasn’t it?
- What did Michaela do wrong?
- Did Jay make a big move or a big mistake?
- Adam’s smooth post-Tribal game.
- David telling Zeke about his idol and his increased confidence in the game.
- How one of the most diverse casts in recent memory has resulted in one the whitest post-merges in recent memory.
- Predictions for next week.
- If the season is already successful enough to merit a sequel.
- What job would we lie about having if out there.
- Is there anyone from other competitive reality shows we’d like to see on Survivor.
- And at about the 59 minute mark, a couple of Gen Xers spend the rest of the podcast talking about our five favourite albums from the 90s. So fair warning, the Survivor talk ends in the first hour. (Plugs come in at around the 77th minute if you want to hear a sharculese shoutout.)
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: John Guesses the Premises of the 2018 Best Picture Oscar Nominees - January 24, 2018
- Purple Rock Offseason of No Survivor: Top 10 TV Shows of 2017 - January 10, 2018
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers finale “Million Dollar Night” - December 23, 2017