Looking for a distraction for a bit? We’ve got about 95% of one as we discuss the eighth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, and music a bit too.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- The shocking change of pace that was a woman getting voted out.
- Was it the right move to vote out Michelle, or was it a lost opportunity?
- All the ways Adam sucks at Survivor.
- Is there any way this new advantage wouldn’t be the worst thing ever?
- What Jay and company’s plan could have been.
- Re-litigating Jay’s decision from last week. Were we proven wrong?
- What does being great at mason jars mean, even?
- How under-featured Michelle was in her boot episode and why.
- Can a bad pre-merge ruin a season for you?
- Great concert experiences.
- How would each member of the PRP staff do on the show.
- Our feelings.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 8 “Playing with the Devil” - November 17, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 7 “Get to Gettin'” - November 10, 2017
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers episode 6 “This is Why You Play Survivor” - November 3, 2017