Looking for a distraction for a bit? We’ve got about 95% of one as we discuss the eighth episode of Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X, and music a bit too.
In this episode, Andy and John discuss:
- The shocking change of pace that was a woman getting voted out.
- Was it the right move to vote out Michelle, or was it a lost opportunity?
- All the ways Adam sucks at Survivor.
- Is there any way this new advantage wouldn’t be the worst thing ever?
- What Jay and company’s plan could have been.
- Re-litigating Jay’s decision from last week. Were we proven wrong?
- What does being great at mason jars mean, even?
- How under-featured Michelle was in her boot episode and why.
- Can a bad pre-merge ruin a season for you?
- Great concert experiences.
- How would each member of the PRP staff do on the show.
- Our feelings.
Andy and John are the hosts of the Purple Rock Survivor podcast.
Latest posts by purplerockpodcast (see all)
- The Top 10 Moments of Survivor: Millennials vs Gen X - December 21, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X finale “Going for the Million Bucks” - December 17, 2016
- Purple Rock Survivor Podcast: Millennials vs. Gen X episode 13 “Slayed the Survivor Dragon” - December 9, 2016